How do I delegate my domain to Z Web Design?

When you registered your domain at Z Web Design we will automatically set up name servers for you. If your domain is registered elsewhere you will need to get in contact with the company who registered your domain name and ask them to change your nameservers. Sometimes this will require a phone call, an email, or you can in many cases do this through a control panel. You will need to change your nameservers to point to the following:

  • 10 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?

Related Articles

How do I Ftp my website?

In order to transfer your website files from your hard drive to your web space, you will need to...

How do I register a domain name?

Click the accounts tab at our website.This will take you to our Customer...

What are the Z Web Design server specs?

Please go here to see our server specs

What details are required for a domain name?

It is compulsory when registering an Australian domain name that you forward the following...